Sunday, January 28, 2007

Some pictures from Floyd's Power camp

Climbing Mt. Palomar, Landis puts on a burst that makes Robbie Ventura feel retired. Where are the helmets?


Landis surrounded by a bunch of campers.

[more]


Tell me the truth.
Does this jersey make me look fat?

How about from this angle?


Out of my way.



Melanie McQuaid at the camp.

Now THAT is cool kit.


I'll have what she's having.


Dr. Kay asks if anyone wants to do a little extra ride while the Nessy Burgers are prepared.

Now that's a hill!

Allen Lim, not riding, and shuttling between two training camps, has a big Starbucks' habit to feed.


Now here's your problem. If you leave it with me, we can turn the drums and re-align the tie rods by this afternoon. OK?

Cycling is just SO glamorous.


There were other bikes on Palomar too.


2 comments:

daniel m (a/k/a Rant) said...

Cool pix! Wish I coulda been there.

Maybe next year ...

- Rant

Anonymous said...

I wish I was a decent enough cyclist, to go to Floyd's camp!!