There's this game being played called "blog tag", where somebody goes "tag, you're it", and you're supposed to
- Put up a post that identifies five things that people don't know about you.
- Tag five other blogs.
Most bloggers go along because they're nice, and like the attention.
TBV got tagged. I appreciate the thought, really. It's flattering, so here's the list:
- TBV isn't about me. I adopted the nom-de-blog for a reason -- not that I'm hiding -- it's not hard to track me down, but TBV is not just narcissism. Though there's a little.
- Expanding by powers of 5, it'll take all of 11 generations of tag to cover 48 million blogs, so there's not that much cachet in it, really.
- TBV has passive aggressive streak. And oppositional defiance. Maybe some problem with Authority too.
- TBV really needs to go ride his bike, so no #5.