Friday, April 13, 2007

Catlin Speaks to the Issues of the day.

One of our correspondents witnessed a discussion with Don Catlin of the UCLA Anti-Doping Laboratory, and filed this report, with pictures.

[MORE]




As you know, I'm retiring.




And I did say that I wouldn't run around testifying against my friends and colleagues of so many years.




Now there are reports that a Mr. Flandis would like our lab to do tests on some samples to validate tests done by another WADA lab.




I'm sorry to say our IRMS machine is broken at the moment, and we have no idea when it will be back in operation.




Not that it should make a difference, a WADA lab is a WADA lab. I am sorry we're unable to be involved in the matter.

Very Sorry.

Thanks for asking. Good Day, sir.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you TBV and corespondent. I needed that laugh today.

Atown, Tx.

strbuk said...

Hmmm that Catlin looks familiar, I can't place him....

str

daniel m (a/k/a Rant) said...

TBV,

Very good story from your correspondent. It's amazing how much Catlin looks like one Dr. Froederick Frahnkensteen.

- Rant

Anonymous said...

Give me a setagive!

Anonymous said...

Give me a setagive.

Unknown said...

Where's Eye Gore?

And is there anything Catlin can do about that, that, oh, never mind....

You think Amifan in the DP forum could pass for "Frau Blucher"?

Maybe Bellabici would play the role of Madeline Kahn? (7 or 8 quick ones?)

Who would play Terri Garr's character? Anyone?

Okay gang, thanks for making me laugh!

Unknown said...

Of course - DICK POUND would play the Sheriff with the wooden prosthetic....

Inga - that was her name. Maybe get some podium chick from Pez?

Would we, could we, SHOULD WE get Floyd to be "The Monster"!?

DBrower said...

Setagive?

What's that? Sounds like...

It could be raining.

TBV