Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Darn that spam

Doing a bit of housecleaning in the old email folders, I found a heaping pile of mail from lots of people that had been swept into my collection of Junk mail. If it seems like you've sent stuff that has been ignored, it is quite likely that it got thrown in the bucket with various opportunities to share in foreign funds transfers and to obtain certain prescription medicines without bothering to see a doctor.

I think I've straightened out the filters, so I hope not to go through this again.

TBV

2 comments:

Tom Anhalt said...

I guess that means that link I sent you to Roger Worthington's (AKA "Max Kash Aggro") article on Truesport.com was caught in your filter?

http://www.truesport.com/Bike/2007/articles/mka/mka02.html

DBrower said...

good catch, thx.

TBV